Thursday, April 14, 2016

Politics Fatigue...

If you actually care about the world, your loved ones, your self, your mind, your mental health, our country, or our future on this planet in any way at all, following what passes for political discourse in this country at this time can be really wearying....  I'll have a rest and be back at it in five minutes probably...  I can't help myself.  I'm hooked on paying attention at least somewhat to what is going on in this day and age.  And, UCH!!  The "main stream" media!  Would that I had something else really worthwhile, thrilling, incredibly lucrative or just very demanding of my time to keep me from watching as much of this "reality" TV as I do...  Ha!  Reality!....  That's a good one....  Onward....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Subscribers (some of whom have faces, others only silhouettes.)

visitors today